2017 - Present, Assistant Professor, CEU San Pablo University (Spain)
2017 - 2018, Researcher Cátedra Mutua Madrileña, CEU San Pablo University (Spain)
2013 - 2017, Teacher Assistant, University of Navarra (Spain)
- PhD. in Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra - (2013 - 2017)
- M.Sc. in Economics and Finance, University of Navarra - (2012 - 2013)
- M.Sc. in Financial Management, ESIC Business School - (2010 - 2011)
- Bachelor of Management and Business Administration, CEU San Pablo - (2007-2012)
Internship at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, OPEC (Spring 2017)
Energy Studies Department
Visiting Research Scholar at University of Pennsylvania, UPENN (Fall 2016)
Department of Economics, School of Arts and Sciences.
Host: Jesús Fernández-Villaverde
- Dynare Summer School, Banque de France (June 2018)
- Quantitative Macro Theory, University of Pennsylvania (Fall 2016)
- Macroeconomic Financial Markets, University of Pennsylvania (Fall 2016)
- Factor Models in Time Series with Applications in Macroeconomics and Finance, London School of Economics
- Empirical Time Series Methods for Macroeconomic Analysis, Barcelona GSE, Pompeu Fabra University (July 2014)
- Modeling Non-stationary and Non-linear Time Series, University of Navarra (May 2014)
- Energy Consumption in the GCC Countries. Evidence on Persistence (Gil-Alana, L.A., Monge, M. and Caporale, G.M.).
- GDP per Capita in Europe: Time Trends and Persistence (Caporale, G.M., Gil-Alana, L.A. and Monge, M.). Submitted.
- Automobile Components: Lithium and Cobalt. Evidence of Persistence (Monge, M. and Gil-Alana, L.A.). Submitted.
- Lithium: Production and Estimated Consumption. Evidence of Persistence (Monge, M. and Gil-Alana, L.A.). Under Revision.
- Lithium Industry in the Behaviour of the Mergers and Acquisitions in the U.S. Oil and Gas Industry (Monge, M.). Revise and Resubmit.
- Terrorism and Oil Production Behaviour in OPEC Countries (Monge, M. and Cristobal, E.).
- Lithium Industry and WTI Prices Behaviour (Monge, M.). Revise and Resubmit.
- U.S. Shale Oil Production and WTI Prices Behaviour (2017) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A. and Pérez de Gracia, F.). Energy. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0360544217315803
- Crude Oil Price Behaviour Before and After Military Conflicts and Geopolitical Events (2017) (with Gil-Alana, L.A. and Pérez de Gracia, F.). Energy. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0360544216319077.
- Are Mergers and Acquisitions in the Petroleum Industry in U.S. affected by oil prices? (2017) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A., Pérez de Gracia, F. and Rodriguez Carreño, I.). Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning and Policy. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15567249.2016.1163436.
- Fractional Integration and Cointegration in Merger and Acquisitions in the U.S. Petroleum Industry (2015) (with Gil-Alana, L.A.). Applied Economics Letters, 1-4, 2015.
- Shared Mobility: Future Urban Mobility, Monge, M. and León, J. OPEC's World Oil Outlook (2017)
REFEREE FOR JOURNALS
- International Economics
- Journal of Probability and Statistics
- Matlab, Eviews, OxMetrics, C++, Mathematica, Latex
- Spanish: native
- English: proficient
- Catalan: proficient