2018 - Present, Assistant Professor, Francisco de Vitoria University (Spain)
2017 - 2018, Assistant Professor, CEU San Pablo University (Spain)
2017 - 2018, Researcher Cátedra Mutua Madrileña, CEU San Pablo University (Spain)
2013 - 2017, Teacher Assistant, University of Navarra (Spain)
- PhD. in Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra - (2013 - 2017)
- M.Sc. in Economics and Finance, University of Navarra - (2012 - 2013)
- M. in Financial Management, ESIC Business School - (2010 - 2011)
- Bachelor of Management and Business Administration, CEU San Pablo - (2007-2012)
Visiting Research Scholar at University of Oxford (Summer 2019)
Oxford Institute for Energy Studies (OIES)
Internship at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, OPEC (Spring 2017)
Energy Studies Department
Doctoral Researcher visiting University of Pennsylvania, UPenn (Fall 2016)
Department of Economics, School of Arts and Sciences.
Host: Jesús Fernández-Villaverde
- Dynare Summer School, Banque de France (June 2018)
- Quantitative Macro Theory, University of Pennsylvania (Fall 2016)
- Macroeconomic Financial Markets, University of Pennsylvania (Fall 2016)
- Factor Models in Time Series with Applications in Macroeconomics and Finance, London School of Economics
- Empirical Time Series Methods for Macroeconomic Analysis, Barcelona GSE, Pompeu Fabra University (July 2014)
- Modeling Non-stationary and Non-linear Time Series, University of Navarra (May 2014)
- Lithium Industry on the Behaviour of U.S. crude oil prices. A Fractional Cointegration VAR (FCVAR) and Continuous Wavelet Transform Analysis (Monge, M.). Submitted.
- Sea Surface Temperatures: Seasonal Persistence and Trends (Gil-Alana, L.A., Monge, M., Romero Rojo, M.A.). Submitted.
- CO2 Emissions and Temperatures: Are They Related (Gil-Alana, L.A., Monge, M., Lafuente, C.). In Progress.
- A Leading Economic Indicator based on Google Trends for the Spanish Economy (Monge, M., Poza, C.). In Progress.
- The Lithium Industry and the Analysis of the Structure of the Beta Term of the Oil Companies (Monge, M. and Gil-Alana, L.A.). In Progress.
- Expected and Official Sales in Electric and Hybrid Vehicles and Lithium Price Behaviour (Monge, M.). In Progress.
- Energy Consumption in the GCC Countries. Evidence on Persistence (Gil-Alana, L.A., Monge, M. and Caporale, G.M.). Submitted.
- GDP per Capita in Europe: Time Trends and Persistence (Caporale, G.M., Gil-Alana, L.A. and Monge, M.). Under Revision.
- Lithium: Production and Estimated Consumption. Evidence of Persistence (Monge, M. and Gil-Alana, L.A.). Under Revision.
- Terrorism and Oil Production Behaviour in OPEC Countries (Monge, M. and Cristobal, E.) Under Revision.
- Lithium: Production and Estimated Consumption. Evidence of Persistence (2019) (Monge, M. and Gil-Alana, L.A.). Resources Policy. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301420717305457.
- Lithium Industry in the Behaviour of the Mergers and Acquisitions in the U.S. Oil and Gas Industry (2018) (Monge, M. and Gil-Alana, L.A.). Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning and Policy. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15567249.2018.1541947.
- U.S. Shale Oil Production and WTI Prices Behaviour (2017) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A. and Pérez de Gracia, F.). Energy. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0360544217315803
- Crude Oil Price Behaviour Before and After Military Conflicts and Geopolitical Events (2017) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A. and Pérez de Gracia, F.). Energy. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0360544216319077.
- Are Mergers and Acquisitions in the Petroleum Industry in U.S. affected by oil prices? (2017) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A., Pérez de Gracia, F. and Rodriguez Carreño, I.). Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning and Policy. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15567249.2016.1163436.
- Fractional Integration and Cointegration in Merger and Acquisitions in the U.S. Petroleum Industry (2015) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A.). Applied Economics Letters, 1-4, 2015.
- Shared Mobility: Future Urban Mobility, Monge, M. and León, J. OPEC's World Oil Outlook (2017)
REFEREE FOR JOURNALS
- Resources Policy
- International Economics
- Journal of Probability and Statistics
- 7th International Symposium and Environment and Energy Finance Issues (Paris), (2019)
- Matlab, Eviews, OxMetrics, C++, Latex
- Spanish: native
- English: proficient
- Catalan: proficient