- PhD. in Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra - (2013 - 2017)
Internship at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, OPEC (Spring 2017)
Energy Studies Department
Visiting Research Scholar at University of Pennsylvania, UPENN (Fall 2016)
Department of Economics, School of Arts and Sciences.
Host: Jesús Fernández-Villaverde
- M.Sc. in Economics and Finance, University of Navarra - (2012 - 2013)
- M.Sc. in Financial Management, ESIC Business School - (2010 - 2011)
- Bachelor of Management and Business Administration, CEU San Pablo - (2007-2012)
- Quantitative Macro Theory, University of Pennsylvania (Fall 2016)
- Macroeconomic Financial Markets, University of Pennsylvania (Fall 2016)
- Factor Models in Time Series with Applications in Macroeconomics and Finance, London School of Economics
- Empirical Time Series Methods for Macroeconomic Analysis, Barcelona GSE, Pompeu Fabra University (July 2014)
- Modeling Non-stationary and Non-linear Time Series, University of Navarra (May 2014)
- U.S. Shale Oil Production and WTI Prices Behaviour (2017) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A. and Pérez de Gracia, F.). Energy. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0360544217315803
- Crude Oil Price Behaviour Before and After Military Conflicts and Geopolitical Events (2017) (with Gil-Alana, L.A. and Pérez de Gracia, F.). Energy. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0360544216319077.
- Are Mergers and Acquisitions in the Petroleum Industry in U.S. affected by oil prices? (2017) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A., Pérez de Gracia, F. and Rodriguez Carreño, I.). Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning and Policy. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15567249.2016.1163436.
- Fractional Integration and Cointegration in Merger and Acquisitions in the U.S. Petroleum Industry (2015) (with Gil-Alana,
(with Gil-Alana, L.A.). Applied Economics Letters, 1-4, 2015.
WORK IN PROGRESS
- Matlab, Eviews, Gretl, R, Stata, Mathematica, C++.
- Spanish: native
- English: proficient
- Catalan: proficient