- 2022 - Present, Adjunct Professor, IE Business School (Spain)
- 2018 - Present, Head, Economics and Finance for Sustainability Research Group, Universidad Francisco de Vitoria (Spain)
- PhD., Economics and Business Administration, Universidad de Navarra - (2013 - 2017)
- M.Sc., Economics and Finance, Universidad de Navarra - (2012 - 2013)
- M., Financial Management, ESIC Business School - (2010 - 2011)
- B.Sc., Management and Business Administration, Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera - (2007-2012)
- Positive evaluation of my teaching and research activity by the Agencia Nacional de Evaluación de la Calidad y Acreditación (ANECA), Spain.
· Profesor Titular de Universidad (Associate Professor). April 2022.
· Profesor Contratado Doctor (Associate Professor). December 2019.
· Profesor de Universidad Privada. December 2019.
· Profesor Ayudante Doctor (Assistant Professor). December 2018.
- 1st SEXENIO (six-year period) of research recognized by CNEAI (Commission 08. Economic and Business Sciences). September 2020.
University of Oxford (Summer 2019)
Oxford Institute for Energy Studies (OIES)
Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, OPEC (Spring 2017)
Energy Studies Department
University of Pennsylvania, UPenn (Fall 2016)
Department of Economics, School of Arts and Sciences.
Host: Jesús Fernández-Villaverde
- Dynare Summer School, Banque de France (June 2018)
- Quantitative Macro Theory, University of Pennsylvania (Fall 2016)
- Macroeconomic Financial Markets, University of Pennsylvania (Fall 2016)
- Factor Models in Time Series with Applications in Macroeconomics and Finance, London School of Economics
- Empirical Time Series Methods for Macroeconomic Analysis, Barcelona GSE, Universidad Pompeu Fabra (July 2014)
- Modeling Non-stationary and Non-linear Time Series, Universidad de Navarra (May 2014)
- Oil Extraction and Crude Oil Price Behavior in the United States: a Fractional Integration and Cointegration Analysis (2022) (Monge, M., Cristobal, E., Gil-Alana, L.A. and Lazcano, A.). Energy Sources Part B: Economics, Planning and Policy.
- A Real Time Leading Economic Indicator based on Text Mining for the Spanish Econonomy. Fractional Cointegration VAR and Continuous Wavelet Transform Analysis (2020) (Poza, C. and Monge, M.). International Economics.
- Lithium: Production and Estimated Consumption. Evidence of Persistence (2019) (Monge, M. and Gil-Alana, L.A.). Resources Policy. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301420717305457.
- Lithium Industry in the Behaviour of the Mergers and Acquisitions in the U.S. Oil and Gas Industry (2018) (Monge, M. and Gil-Alana, L.A.). Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning and Policy. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15567249.2018.1541947.
- U.S. Shale Oil Production and WTI Prices Behaviour (2017) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A. and Pérez de Gracia, F.). Energy. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0360544217315803
- Crude Oil Price Behaviour Before and After Military Conflicts and Geopolitical Events (2017) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A. and Pérez de Gracia, F.). Energy. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0360544216319077.
- Are Mergers and Acquisitions in the Petroleum Industry in U.S. affected by oil prices? (2017) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A., Pérez de Gracia, F. and Rodriguez Carreño, I.). Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning and Policy. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15567249.2016.1163436.
- Fractional Integration and Cointegration in Merger and Acquisitions in the U.S. Petroleum Industry (2015) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A.). Applied Economics Letters, 1-4, 2015.
- Shared Mobility: Future Urban Mobility, Monge, M. and León, J. OPEC's World Oil Outlook (2017)
- Guest Editor of Special Issue "Applied Time Series and Artificial Intelligence in Economics and Finance". Mathematics journal (MDPI). January, 2023.
REFEREE FOR JOURNALS
The Energy Journal; Resources Policy; International Economics; Journal of Probability and Statistics; Energy; Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning and Policy; Nature Communications; Physica A; Risks; Economics and Business Letters; Quality and Quantity; etc.
INVITED SEMINARS AND CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
- The 43rd IAEE International Conference. Energy and Climate (Online), (2021)
- 7th International Symposium and Environment and Energy Finance Issues (Paris), (2019)
- Matlab, Eviews, OxMetrics, RStudio, Latex
- Spanish: native
- English: proficient