2018 - Present, Head of Economics and Finance for Society Research Group, Universidad Francisco de Vitoria (Spain)
2019 - Present, Associate Professor, Universidad Francisco de Vitoria (Spain)
2018 - 2019, Assistant Professor, Universidad Francisco de Vitoria (Spain)
2017 - 2018, Assistant Professor, Universidad San Pablo CEU (Spain)
2017 - 2018, Researcher Cátedra Mutua Madrileña, Universidad San Pablo CEU (Spain)
2013 - 2017, Teacher Assistant, Universidad de Navarra (Spain)
- M.Sc. in Research in Artificial Inteligence, Universidad Internacional Menéndez Pelayo - (2019 - 2021)
- PhD. in Economics and Business Administration, Universidad de Navarra - (2013 - 2017)
- M.Sc. in Economics and Finance, Universidad de Navarra - (2012 - 2013)
- M. in Financial Management, ESIC Business School - (2010 - 2011)
- Bachelor of Management and Business Administration, Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera - (2007-2012)
Visiting Research Scholar at University of Oxford (Summer 2019)
Oxford Institute for Energy Studies (OIES)
Internship at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, OPEC (Spring 2017)
Energy Studies Department
Doctoral Researcher visiting University of Pennsylvania, UPenn (Fall 2016)
Department of Economics, School of Arts and Sciences.
Host: Jesús Fernández-Villaverde
- Dynare Summer School, Banque de France (June 2018)
- Quantitative Macro Theory, University of Pennsylvania (Fall 2016)
- Macroeconomic Financial Markets, University of Pennsylvania (Fall 2016)
- Factor Models in Time Series with Applications in Macroeconomics and Finance, London School of Economics
- Empirical Time Series Methods for Macroeconomic Analysis, Barcelona GSE, Universidad Pompeu Fabra (July 2014)
- Modeling Non-stationary and Non-linear Time Series, Universidad de Navarra (May 2014)
- Spatial Crude Oil Price Divergence in the U.S. Fractional Integration and Fractional Cointegration VAR Analysis. (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A. and Cristobal, E.). In Progress.
- Mergers and Acquisitions in the Lithium Industry. A Fractional Integration Analysis. (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A. and Cristobal, E.). Submitted.
- How the Lithium Price Affects to Mergers and Acquisitions in the Lithium Industry?. (Monge, M. and Cristobal, E.).In Progress .
- Lithium Industry on the Behaviour of U.S. crude oil prices. A Fractional Cointegration VAR (FCVAR) and Continuous Wavelet Transform Analysis (Monge, M.). Submitted.
- CO2 Emissions and Temperatures: Are They Related (Gil-Alana, L.A., Monge, M., Lafuente, C.). Submitted.
- A Leading Economic Indicator based on Google Trends for the Spanish Economy (Monge, M., Poza, C.). Submitted.
- The Lithium Industry and the Analysis of the Structure of the Beta Term of the Oil Companies (Monge, M. and Gil-Alana, L.A.). Submitted.
- GDP per Capita in Europe: Time Trends and Persistence (Caporale, G.M., Gil-Alana, L.A. and Monge, M.). Under Revision.
- Terrorism and Oil Production Behaviour in OPEC Countries (Monge, M. and Cristobal, E.) Under Revision.
- Energy Consumption in the GCC Countries. Evidence on Persistence (2020) (Caporale, G.M., Gil-Alana, L.A., Monge, M. and ). International Business & Economics Studies. http://www.scholink.org/ojs/index.php/ibes/article/view/2497/2583.
- Sea Surface Temperatures: Seasonal Persistence and Trends (2019) (Gil-Alana, L.A., Monge, M., Romero Rojo, M.A.). Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology. https://journals.ametsoc.org/doi/abs/10.1175/JTECH-D-19-0090.1.
- Lithium: Production and Estimated Consumption. Evidence of Persistence (2019) (Monge, M. and Gil-Alana, L.A.). Resources Policy. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301420717305457.
- Lithium Industry in the Behaviour of the Mergers and Acquisitions in the U.S. Oil and Gas Industry (2018) (Monge, M. and Gil-Alana, L.A.). Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning and Policy. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15567249.2018.1541947.
- U.S. Shale Oil Production and WTI Prices Behaviour (2017) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A. and Pérez de Gracia, F.). Energy. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0360544217315803
- Crude Oil Price Behaviour Before and After Military Conflicts and Geopolitical Events (2017) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A. and Pérez de Gracia, F.). Energy. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0360544216319077.
- Are Mergers and Acquisitions in the Petroleum Industry in U.S. affected by oil prices? (2017) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A., Pérez de Gracia, F. and Rodriguez Carreño, I.). Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning and Policy. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15567249.2016.1163436.
- Fractional Integration and Cointegration in Merger and Acquisitions in the U.S. Petroleum Industry (2015) (Monge, M., Gil-Alana, L.A.). Applied Economics Letters, 1-4, 2015.
- Shared Mobility: Future Urban Mobility, Monge, M. and León, J. OPEC's World Oil Outlook (2017)
REFEREE FOR JOURNALS
- The Energy Journal
- Resources Policy
- International Economics
- Journal of Probability and Statistics
INVITED SEMINARS AND CONFERENCE PRESENTATION
- 7th International Symposium and Environment and Energy Finance Issues (Paris), (2019)
- Matlab, Eviews, OxMetrics, RStudio, Latex
- Spanish: native
- English: proficient